Sunday, January 18, 2015

Saturday, January 17: Cold, Spazzing and Exhausted

Waking up at Larry's
Well after an on again sleep I got up got my stuff together and waited for the bus. It was either going to
Old City
be the 17 or the 42. The 42 -arrived 7:45 AM today it was five minutes latI made it to the men's meeting
Riding the 17
couple minutes late after waiting at Saxby's for this daddy and his college  girl to get some food
and drink. The men's meeting was decent one do you just kept saying "fuck!" throughout
4th and Pine
the whole share  had. Most of the time there's lots of laughter good stuff. I didn't decide to mix it up and go to
Add caption
fourth and Pine where I was feeling a little funky in the intestinal area. That was decent. I'm good I'm
Old City
at Larry's going to take a nap then do a couple errands. Well I ended up taking a nap and sitting around
Leaving Larry's
Larry's for a couple hours. I'm going to take a little trip for a special delivery and then pick up Larry at the airport
Getting Birthday Gift
. One funny thing happened on the way to pick up Larry's car. I had trouble finding it then just as I was going to try another floor in the parking garage I realized I dropped the very item/gift and shattered the
Photo bombing an Engagement Shoot
glass. So I had to go back at the mercy of the proprietor. Well, I
got Larry's car was on the first floor
Oops, I Dropped It :(

Read for Delivery
I loaded up my new gift and now Siri is taking me up through North Philly via I-95 Lehigh be Street and
Going on I-95
Whitaker Avenue. It's quite scenic and it sort of inner-city way. Well I got I got to her house dropped
Heading to North Philly
off the birthday gift and drove back to West Philadelphia. The reason I dropped off it went went to West
Add caption
Philly is that I know that two car washes I need an Indian place where I can get some dinner or a
North Philly
combination lunch and dinner. So I did that and got the car washed. I'm now at the cell phone parking
Add caption
lot as of 4:53 PM. His flight is Us Airways #710 on schedule so far to depart at 2pm ARRIVAL AT 4:44pm. :-).
I am Close
I just had to samosas and a delicious cucumber sauce. Gosh I feel a lot better. Well it'5:27 PM Larry
Mission Accomplished

landed almost a half hour ago but there was a delay in texting the plane to his gate. Sunset was really
On the Expressway
nice Jenna had some couple beach food while waiting which made it a lot more fun. Well my friends it's
Got my Food Here
530 time to get a move on Larry is walking to the baggage area as we speak if the sun is almost
Larry's Car After Carwash

completely set. And time to get a move on. It's been a pretty funky yet interesting day I may get together
Sunset at Cell Phone Lot
with Drew and watch American sniper if it's showing somewhere close by.well picked up Larry and Veronica and then dropped off the car
Picking up at the Airport
at the parking lot. Drew then pick me up at Larry's and we went to the AMC on Columbus Avenue. American
  
sniper is a true story and I had not known that. It's really well done and had a very sad ending. Drew drove
Where Drew and I Watched American Sniper
me home and I was completely exhausted and crashed at around10:30 PM. It was an event
Not Sure What this Is
full day but I am tired. I don't want to do anything tomorrow. I just need a day of full rest. I have an
Post Movie Entertainment
8:30 AM dentist appointment Monday even though it's my day off

No comments: