Thursday, January 29, 2015

Thursday January 29th: A Late Start


Good morning. I decided to sleep in since I was SO tired. I had the most intense dream from
Add caption
6:30 to 8am. My teeth got all messed up by dental floss. I was seeing old friends for some vacation.
Rybread
I thought it was 10am not 8am. Well, I ate some Joe's O's with milk and that was nice. I read that SEPTA is
View from Art Museum
getting the 15th Street subway concourse and tunnel fixed up. Problem is that it will not START till 2016. It will be finished in 2020. That
Spring Garden Off ramp
will be 1 year before I can retire. Well I was running so late. It was 9:21 AM so I took a cab to work.
Market Street West Philly
This where I could get the work between 930 and 935 instead of 10 AM. I've got carfare tons of people to

see. It's not quite as bitter cold this morning that again I slept an hour and a half later too.
Beware

Work was pretty darn busy and I work like a feverish full in love with his own bad self. But it was steady
Cheap Pepsi Sold Here
and I think the fact we got to our Texas sleep helped a lot. I was able to ignore the blabbing that goes
Lunchtime Sky
on Thursdays. I stayed after work and hung out a little bit and talk to some good stuff. I'm now going
Editing Myself
to group. I'm first going to get a cuppa Joe and be a little bit late. Generally things don't really stop
Panoramic View of Elixir Coffee
till about 620 to 6:30 PM. Well I decided to take a pit stop at Elixir
Walnut Street

coffee which is actually a little closer than the Starbucks and definitely a funk your hip or joint with tasty
At Elixir Cafe
coffee and by the way. I just listen to these girls trying to bring in a new an associate to sell
The 1420
some kind of product. I'm so thankful that I don't have to try to earn a living doing that. Group
In the Living Room
was definitely good News about relationships. It was eye-opening. I was able to catch the 21 and seven showed up very quickly which was a relief. Came home and saw Sharon take care of some financial stuff and I can heat up some pasta. Bring got into an auto accident but she tells me she's okay which is a dam good thing. Chill out now.

No comments: