Sunday, January 25, 2015

Saturday, January 24: slush and twisted ankle

Outside My Room
Good morning all you coffee drink and pioneers an artist want to bees. It is a cool cloudy slushy day here in
24th Street at 7:45am
Philadelphia. It did snow about an inch and then it just turned to rain and slush. I went to the men's and it
Hamilton Street
was about service. As I was making my way east on Chestnut Street waiting for a bus to show up, I turned
Waiting for Work
my ankle again. It hurt like a mother for about five minutes. But now I'm going to be sore for the rest of the
Waiting for La Columbe
day. I really need to get an ankle brace one it's easy to slip on the slip off at will.
It's now 9:55 AM and I
La Columbe
am at the Starbucks at third and arch. Larry will be here shortly I'm going to pop out the computer and
Pastry 
edit my blog from yesterday maybe thrown a picture here in there on   today's blog. So
Walking
I'm going to go to 10 at 10:30 I'm not going up to the northeast to visit my friend. I just got to go home
Starbucks
and chill out and catch up on my photo things. Well Larry and I hung out at Starbucks and talked. Then we went to the 10 at 10:30 AM. The rain has stopped for the most part and Larry and I are going to do errands together and I'm going to hopefully pick
Christ Church
up my charger. I left it the earlier   meeting. The ankle does feel little bit sore. I expected to
Looking Outside from Christ Chruch
be for the rest of the day. I'm going to get them ankle brace today. Well I did pick up my charger it was
At Pizza Place Waiting 4 Larry
still there and still charging. There was a huge meeting going on when I walked in. After that I went back
19th Near Christian
to the pizza place where I was short three bucks because I didn't have cash or 20 bucks in the bank.
New Boots
So that was good. Amy recommended we get work boots at Sears. I'm thinking there's one in upper
Directions
Darby somewhere. But I can look that up. Well I agree with this article that the NFL enabled cheating from the NE Patriots!!
At 11th Street
Well I went to the Walmart in South Philly. They have a whole section of just work boots. They were $38.00
North 11th Street
not bad. After I went to the Walmart shopping I came back and chilled at Larry's for a bit and
Room
charged my phone. I then went to the TD Bank US to get my rent check and then I went and got a nice
Sunset
massage which was nice. I felt quite revitalized😃 I I then took the bus back to Fairmont. 
Gates
Sharon had dinner at the London with her co-worker and then she came home. She she was really tired from
City Skyline
working all day. She's not expect to have to work all day. I got some provisions from the CVS and the AM/PM.
REMOVED!!
Sharon realized that she was paying for nothing from Comcast till this techie geek cane to her salon & named
In My Room
the  network and gave it a password. Now it work. I used it while standing in front of the salon. When
Butter and Mr. Squirrel
I went to bishops the Xfinity Wi-Fi bumped it off. I ordered a veggie quesadilla. It's pretty packed
quesadilla
but I did get somewhere to sit. I reckon I'm at least 25 years older than most of the people in here. Oh
Bishop's Collar
well time to eat & be a geek.

No comments: