Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thursday, January 22: Things are Pending.

6:50 AM This Morning
Good day sports fans and leaders of the free world. Today I got up in time and made the sunrise on time.
Morning Coffee & Cream
That was cool. I skipped going to the La Colombe try to get the work on time. I did talk to
Obama Zings the GOP
my friend Murray after words about different things.
Well it work I did take care of one of my two goals for the day I
Moody Blues
have done the ASAP alerts for now. We always prop up new so you never completely done but I'm
More About Buildings & Food
caught up for the moment. For lunch I had some takeout Indian Matt was decent but I'm going
Entering  Work
to be hungry soon. The things that are pending, well let me tell you what they are. There is a nor'easter
A Sketch of Pat Last Year
coming up that could dump a decent amount of snow on Saturday.. I think decent and not threatening because it so
2:30 Lunch Time
far it looks like 3 to 6 inches. That would be the first significant so fall of the year and it's already the last week in January 2015! The next and much more
Discussing Possible Delay of Pay!!
important pending item is my paycheck. It's generally deposited early Friday morning but we just got an email that stated there was
56th Street EL to 15th
a potential delay in the paychecks and that they should be there by Sunday. If the delay happens at all. Here's the text of the email:
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2015 4:29 PMTo: State employees paid January 23, 2015Subject: Potential delay of direct depositsImportance: High  The PA Treasury Department has advised that, due to a problem with its information technology payroll processing system, direct deposits scheduled for Jan. 23, 2015 could be delayed. Please check your bank account to ensure that your direct deposit has posted. Treasury has been in contact with all affected financial institutions and expects that all direct deposits should be posted no later than Jan. 26, 2015. Employees with accounts at smaller financial institutions are most likely to experience a delay.

So I'm going to call TD Bank. I attempted to call them TWICE but got disconnected just as they answered the phone. This is after waiting 10 minutes on hold. (NOTE!!! I DID GET PAID ON TIME)
News of the Day
 I did hear positive news from my supervisor as I was leaving that some folks were getting their
Add caption
pays. Lets hope man.! Well back in the real world... Former Action News Sportscaster Don Tollefson was found GUILTY of all counts of fraud. He had earlier taken a plea agreement that
The Daily News
he would spend 7 months in Jail. He then changed his mind and take the case to a jury. He decided to represent himself as well.  The Jury did not buy it.
Planning a Wedding @ Starbucks

Well, in his 2nd day in office Gov. Tom Wolf fired the Open Records Director that Gov. Corbett hired just before he left
City Hall
office. He fired other last minute appointments as well!! Its gonna get ugly in Harrisburg this year. The Republicans control BOTH the Pa Senate
Arrived
and House.
I just been listening to the blabbering young woman talk bridal stuff. She does this part time after SHE
Shown at Group
got married.  WOW!! Well off to group now. Group went well.I brought up taking B complex vitamins. It was
Waiting for Bus Like Me
recommended to me & I asked if anyone had problems with them. They're supposed be good for anxiety and depression.
Waiting 30 Minutes for Bus
After group I walk from 22nd and Walnut to 22nd and arch and waited @ the bus stop for at least 30 minutes. It was worth it at the end. I came home & Sharon prepared a nice egg & sausage dinner. It was quite fun. Yes, my friends, THINGS are pending and most of them have no clear conclusion. Is this not what life is about??

No comments: