Friday, January 02, 2015

Friday, January 2: Working Movin and Groovin

Perot Street 6:53am
Well boys and girls I managed to get up on time and show up to the sunrise on time. I suppose sleeping
Market Street 7:11am
until 1215 in the afternoon yesterday was of help.today at work will be dedicated to finishing off the car fare
La Colombe
for the month of January 2015. Sunrise was good. I'm going to redo the steps. I think it beats making a
Monolith Near 30th Street
New Year's resolution. Well I'm off to work via cab so I can be there on time and start carfare in between all the.    calls. Well I got to work with the right amount of coffee and it really helped. It's labeled way I'm
Arriving at Work at 8:55
slamming see lots of my clients and get pretty much a good chunk of the carfare done. My roommate
3:22pm
however have an employee who did a no call no show again. He stressed out about that understandably.
File Cabinets USED to Be Here!!
My friend Amy mother is very ill and we will not be seeing each other. I know she's very upset about that
The EL Arrives @ 5:30pm
and I'm sorry to hear about that as well. I'm up to a meditation meeting now I'm hoping to catch the bus
Blogging at Milk & Honey
down fourth Street. I'm thinking to going over to pats again get reacquainted with him with his technology.
Blogger Editing Page.
Is now from 5:54 PM I am going to go into the milk and honey cafĂ© and chill out for a bit with the coffee and maybe something to drink. It's definitely more mild than it was before.it's now 39° zooming in on 6 PM on a Friday. Now for news outside of Mark World.
Blogging at the Milk & Honey

Bono of U2 states that he may never play guitar again after a bike accidentt about a month ago.  Next an article in the Philly Inquirer states that
Chilling
random mutations are responsible for two-thirds of cancers. Man THAT is scary my friends!! YIKES!!
Here is a big story in the making. The FCC will be voting on Net Neutrality in February. That is JUST a month away. The next meeting of the FCC will be February 26th.
Milk and Honey
This will be a VERY important decision that will affect how the Internet will look for the next 20 years or so. I think the FCC needs to have strong rules. This is true since there is a duopoly with Verizon and Comcast. It is 8:11 PM medication just ended. And I am walking towards a bus route, hope it's the 21!
Perfect Stack
Some punk just yelled out of his car "I eat ass!" That kind of threw me off my concentration. Anyhow,
Add caption
I am heading towards Pat for the second time in a row. I have not done that in months I got the 21without
Cricket While Waiting for Food
waiting too long and I just arrived at Pat's house. It is now 8:50 PM he's expecting a package shortly sometime
Dinner
this evening. I decided to self serve myself a delicious Pakistani vegetarian planner at the kebab.
Delivery!!
Dakota pet dog and I are keeping an eye out for anybody delivering a package. It is now 9:11 PM and I'm gonna take a break and chow down.
Pat's New Computer
Pat came home and then at 9:30 the mailman came with several packages. The most interesting was
Sniff  N' Tears

a Toshiba Chromebook. It came along with some squirrel food & a  HDMI cord. He also got some cargo
Groovey Sammy and Momma Cass
pants off from Amazon. We were listening to groovy rain by the Beatles. This young fellow does a nice job covering the drums in covering "Rain"  We listened to "Driver Seat" by sniff N' Tears. I convinced Pat to listen to the Stone Roses "I Wanna Be Adored."  I just love that song and the WHOLE album. 

And Bobby Darren as well. And nothing forget the Mommas and the Papas is groovy California

dreaming brother! Living the life of a single sober man. Yeah baby. Well its time to make tracks
The 1:18am 48 Bus
via SEPTA back to 718. Have meetings and dates to attend. Have a great weekend everyone.
Match? The Shadow Knows!
It is 1:30 AM Time to go to bed

No comments: