Saturday, January 10, 2015

Saturday, January 10: sunny and cold.

5:15 am
Well I got up at five in the morning to drive Larry and trying to go to the airport. Actually Larry drove but I
Early Morning
drove the car back to the parking garage. It is now 10:45 AM they just arrived in Miami awaiting the crew
At Parking Garage Going to Airport
ship which will leave at 4 PM. At that point I will lose contact with Larry since he's not gonna pay for
Taking the Trolley From 15th
expensive Wi-Fi on the cruise ship. I went to the men's which is usual's and enlightening. The topic was
Its 19 Out. Damn!!
kindness. I then went to La Colombe with Louis and I am now saving a table for friend of mine who's
Its Packed and Warm Here
going to meet me at 11 AM. It is really packed at La Colombe. It is really cold outside. 10:47 AM it is
At La Columbe
now 19°. In a meeting is running late it is now 11:15 AM and it's very sunny outside. It's now 12:32 PM my friend left to take care some business and I'm going to go back to Larry's condo and call him. I'm then going to figure out what I'm gonna do for the rest of the day. Now 3:58 PM.
Met @ La Colombe
After I called Mary from his condo I ate some chili read the paper and then took a nice nap.
Studious Woman Did This
I am @ The Book Trader bookstore keeping warm while my friend meet me here and we go to
Market East
eat and a movie. It is really cold out. Larry just left on the cruise ship where he will be incommunicado since
Warming up at Book Trader
he will be out of Wi-Fi range and phone range. It is 25° and warm and it will get all day long. Larry
Larry Arrives in Miami
just called me he says it's about 83 in Miami right now. Well I waited and Madeline showed up
Driving to Jersey
and we drove off to the Cherry Hill Mall.. We went to Victoria's Secret and feel for him and Matt was in the
Ben Franklin
experience for a man like me.after finishing women shopping hour, we went to one restaurant which
Shop Girl @ Sappora
is an hour and a half wait and then we settled for Friday's which was good enough. We saw a movie
Dinner Before Movie
called imitation game which was really very good. Story about a guy forgot his name will bring more
Go Ravins
work to do and suffered afterwards. Madeline then took me back to Larry's pick up my bag and then
She DID Drop the Phone
back home. Went back home with settlement to the front room. Room is easily the warmest room
Home to ButtersFr
in the house. That's where the Smart TV is located. What's little bit live and then hit the sack

No comments: