Sunday, January 04, 2015

Sunday, January 4: Warm Weekend Day

Rocky
I Hello. After not getting enough sleep because I stayed up watching law and order a new digital
Carol Erickson Has a BIG Head
antenna and smart TV combo I woke up to the sound of my own. We are at the Barnes foundation.
In Line at the Barnes Foundation
We first got in line for the free tickets and then it went to the nearby Starbucks and had some coffee.
Starbucks
We chilled out my people watched. I ended up spilling a whole mess of coffee splattered on Larry
At Starbucks
and on the floor. It was a total cluster fuck. Thank God it wasn't me kind of day or somebody like my
Barnes Foundation at the Parkway
mom or Amy or something. That would've really been bad. Veronica Larry and I went into
Audio Guide
the barn. The building itself beautiful. I think they recovered very well from the bad PR that they had
Shop at the Barnes Foundation
when they moved out of that beautiful building in Marion. I've taken a few pictures of the
Outside View
structure. Also took pictures of the outside through the windows on a very cloudy mild day here
Cool
in Philadelphia. Obviously I can't take a picture inside the gallery so there's plenty to take pictures of
The Lobby
without violating that protocol. It's 12:04 PM we are going to go to The  Kite & Key which is 20th and
The Arrangements are Neat
Callohill looks like it has really good food. We were going to go to Sabrina's café but it was four
WOW
and had a 30 minute wait. Larry Veronica and I didn't drove back to see Sharon and get a
At the Kite and Key
tour of the house. Veronica was very much impressed with the place for sure. After they got the tour
Showing the House
the house, we settled into the room watch little bit of TV and talked and hung out. Sharon & I stayed home. Sharon then make some of that delicious fudge. The last space budget of the season!!!
At the Back Porch
and did errands at CVS and got $3  headphones. Actually they were $2.50. Sharon I then went to
Veronica and Butters
the bishops collar where she had some food and drink and I just had a lot of water and Coke.
Add caption
We had some good talking and laughing like old friends do. We watched as Detroit was leading Dallas 14 to 0 .
Detroit Scores!!
You heard that right 14 to nothing   Detroit. Got a love it. We hung out there till 5:10 PM and then
At The Bishops Collar
I needed to go home and get my nap in before meeting up with Larry and Natalie at Saxby's. I caught the
The Fudge is DONE!

48 in good time and got the fax with around 7:05 PM. I am now editing my blog and listening
24th Street
to my latest Beatles album. It's a collection of greatest hits in different person. It just POURED and I waited for the rain to stop. I am now late for meeting. I forgot my umbrella and Dean wants to meet at Bob and Barbara's for Karaoke

No comments: