Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tuesday, January 20: Back to work

Fairmont Ave 8am
Good day pioneers of luck. I did set my alarm but I was very tired so I slept in and did not go to sunrise.
Rybread
I want the extra 3 to 4 blocks to catch the 48 since it still has the detour until Friday the 23rd.Work
24th Street Looking South
itself it's not that bad I worked through a lot of paperwork and I didn't see that many people.I heard from
The View from 24th & Penna Ave.
my friend and they're  doing okay.It's not too cold outside. I was on the phone at around 4 PM and I
19th and Market
so want to be outrageous back at the 56th street station. I looked later on the Septa website
The Lunch Room
and they were having signal problems. By the time I caught the L it's 4:47 PM it was running but it wasn't
The EL is Stuck!!
as much as it should. It got really packed brown 34th St. station. I got your only about seven minutes late.
15th Street Station
I think it was a good session with got a good foundation. I'm really thirsty though.yeah so I walk down
SEPTA App Tells the Story
17th looking for elixir and across from the kitchen capers and the papyrus store if this café called Miel Patisserie,. They got a nice French café music
1420 Elevator
going on in the little chairs it's really kind of cool here. It's across the street from the capital one 360 café.
Add caption
As well. I'm going to go to gratitude starts at seven and it is 6:37 PM time to blog out. Yes so I have
Opinion About Paterno's 419 Winds
been texting Sharon to sue that and the optometrist that I met on the elevator made me feel a lot better.

This place is pretty cool. It's called Miel          Patisserie, as it was closing at seven writer gave me a free tote Danish pastry. Just some nice
A Revolving Door
different place. Well off to the gratitude.

The fourth step a good one to go over. Speaking of which I was
Not the Plastic Ono Band
just thinking about how I have contradictory thoughts and actions that apparently a room with
Walnut Street "Lust"
diametrically opposed. I have a lot of energy but I lack motivation I think really horny thoughts yet I'm a
22nd and Chestnut

very sensitive man etc. etc. It's called working at cross purposes or some other synonym.
The Granary Near Trader Joe's
I'm digging the fact that it's not 20° out. I can actually walk and I'm hopefully going to catch the 48 so I have to walk up the depressing Road which is Art street between 15th and
22nd. As I was listening to the Brian Jones to
The 48 Arrives!
mask or after everybody grouped off and talk to each other the meeting, instead of feeling lonely I just got
Underpass @ 22nd Street
inspired to take photographs. I spent 20 bucks at Trader Joe's and get   some grub. At the end of the night, I watch the bomb see the Union
The President's State of the Union 
speech where he outlined proposals at the Republicans surely will not except tax and the wealthy to pay for community colleges for others. Oh by the way Tom Wolf is now the Pa Governor. I am not sorry to see Tom Corbett go. He was one of the worst.!

No comments: