Sunday, January 04, 2015

Saturday, January 3: Stuff on a Wet Day

Going to Men's
Well I managed to get myself up early enough to make the men's meeting. I really enjoyed that a lot.
Walnut Street
Somebody came up to me and said they hadn't seen me in a while. Good to be noticed. One thing I did
Saxby's

notice is I lost that check you wrote me I got a small check but his larger check I have no idea where he is and I cleaned out my wallet.
Snacks from Saxby's
The forecast is for rain but I saw a little bottle of snow ball for a moment today around 930 when
May i Help You
I left the men's. I'm tuning out to sucking peppers lonely hearts club band while walking up N. 3rd St.
Heading to 3rd and Arch
now 1001. I'm meeting Larry. I just looked through a friend I knew from Maine he is now
Last Year at Overbrook Farms
dating a man from England and getting free trip to England.. It's a lifestyle that's for sure I'm now
Add caption
going to get my 2nd cup coffee and get myself another snack. It feels like it's going to rain very
Western 
very soon. Well actually got there before Larry believe it or not and the table just showed up. Then
Add caption
going to go to the 10 to 1030 after  catching up😎 The meeting was real good. The after meeting
Larry
with a bit longer than five minutes. Then I  hung out at with Veronica and Larry.I drove Larry car in the
Driving Larry's Car
pouring rain to get me used to driving his car. I'll be having access to it while he's away on his vacation
next week.I'll be meeting someone at Elixir coffee Thursday @ 3:30 with someone who likes western swing dancing. She works downtown which  works perfectly since close and convenient. Wearing on a cracker market movie until about 315. The movie was pretty
A VERY DAMP DAY!
Sharon @ Ultra
good at Nicholas Cage in it but for the life of me I don't know what it was. Mike went home and intense hour nap. I got up quickly & put  on Larry's corduroy jacket he gave me. I met a friend at a local resturant

Dinner at Figs
a block from my place called Figs. I had the best dinner and dessert combo. She liked the
Cool
dinner but I doubt it will go any further than that. I then came home to

Lovin the New Smart TV
Sharon and spent some time fun.   watched little TV on her new smart TV. It has a digital antenna.
Pete's Pizza
 took a lot of pictures and it was really funny and fun. Well, time to go to bed,

No comments: