Thursday, January 01, 2015

New Year's Day

Just Getting Up
HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody!!!
I got home at 3 AM first got up at 9:30 AM crashed until 12:15 PM.
Man who Woke Sharon
Had some breakfast and I'm going to start getting dressed. It is now 1:12 PM I didn't go to the movies
Butters & I Chillin
with Larry and friends because that movie started at 12:30. Had some apple juice a banana and some
Very Good X-Mas Present
cereal number and see what I would do the rest of the day. Hope to visit Pat and have a quiet day. I do a back to work tomorrow Friday.
A Nice Gift!
Well Sharon got up a little after one because Wyoming came over to see if there was any handyman job.
Perot Street Near 24th
We then made the equal exchange coffee which was extremely good. Sharon I just hung out
Powelton Ave
and talked laughed and drink more coffee. But ours was extremely cute and we had a really fun time. I was trying to hook up with Pat and/
Near Pat's
or Bob and Lisa. Well it's now 3:40 PM and up that just wrote me as I was driving the cab but he is
Pat Leaving as I show Up
going somewhere.HE didn't tell me. I responded like where you going? and I pick up his check but he has not
Used to Be a Bowling Alley and Salad Alley
responded,  so I'm sitting in the cab now. I am just going to pick up the  check and hopefully I'll be able look
My Late Lunch
up with Bob and Lisa who our pride on Broad Street somewhere.  Well since I took a cab back I caught Pat running out the door. His mechanic
A Manager
friend who was in his 70's  died early this week. He's going to Penn to see if they need help with moving his stuff. He told me that no body's allowed to go in.  I walked w/ him to the dental school. I wanted to hang out while he was there but we told security got tight and no body's allowed in. So I'm here @ the Saxbys at 40th and Locust eating some food and a smoothie. I'm just gonna hang here at the Saxbys & see
Doing Retail Right
where to go next. Well it is now 4:59 PMI attempted to call and text bob & Lisa. I had no luck in that endeavor. I am listening to sort of a mellow mild alternative
for adults music. I am listening to a manager of the Saxby's act like a manager and just talk about schedules and minutia. I'm very blessed not to have to deal with a manager
Meeting her and Bob
w an inflated degree of self importance. I am going to Meet Bob and Lisa near City Hall for more to eat. Bob's phone is dead so that is why I have to call Lisa. It's also dark now!! I went for a little Pete's at 17 Street. I met my friends Bob and Lisa. They got something to eat and I got a Coke. We talked and hung
Michael
out for about an hour. I walked those guys to the regional rail train and was able to buy a Transpass.
City Hall New Years 2015
I Was very appreciative of being able to do that tonight.  I am now going to Pat's. He  had Dog walking  
Closing Soon!!
and he should be back home at 8 PM.
I got off of 46th instead of 40th St.. So I'll be going to his place a
Bob's Dinner
little after 8 PM. It's really good that I slept in and mellowed out earlier at the coffee shop. I then met
At Suburban Station
Pat on 42nd & Walnut Street and we tried to get me a reminder chrome book to the monitor but we don't
New Technology at Surburban Station
have the right setting we have a DVI and HDMI am he. Released me know that it's a watch
Pat and His Tech
something on YouTube instead and we can mirror from Pats regular computer. So YouTube it is my friends.
Are you walking part of my dinner with Andre. It's a hard movie to watch when it's later in the night. These 2 guys meet for dinner in early
1980s Manhattan. Both guys are playwrights, Andre speaks about  ideas for theater as a monologue. Well getting back home to Fairmont, I got really lucky. I caught the 21
as it was showing up AND caught the route 7 bus as it was coming to 22nd Street. I haven't had that happen ever. It's Thursday night witha Sunday night-like schedule. This means I'll be home by 11😃 I am thankful for that!!!  Good  night and happy New Years!!

No comments: