Thursday, January 01, 2015

New Year's Eve: Cold and Festive.

It was a COLD One
Good today my friends. I struggled to wake up this morning but I did manage to make the sunrise. I was fairly late but it was a good time anyway. It is
Took Out the Trash
really cold this morning as of 8:59 AM it is 28°. I got a
Early Morning @ 24th Street
date set up for Saturday at Zorba's restaurant. I'm working till two then I have a hiatus and then I'm
Texting

going to Larry's to start the festivities for a Larry new year. Well it's 2:33 PM I just got out of work after
Peter @ 2:33 Pm 56th Street
stretching it out about a half hour. It is still very cold outside as of now. It is one drop to 32°. Well I took
My Route Back Home
myself a nap for about an hour. Butters was extremely enthusiastic about giving kisses. I I woke up from
48 That Dropped Me at 24th
my nap approximately 4:30 PM. I've been caught the seven bus to downtown. I didn't
Ultra Hair Salon 4:45pm
want the 17 bus to front market. Traffic is really awful and it took over half hour to get to second and market.
Butters Giving Me Kisses
I bought two drinks at the local market across the street from Larry's house and I arrived at Larry's house
More of the Same
around 5:36 PM. At 5:37 PM to temperature is a very cold 34°. It is now 1:30 AM I'm near 15th
The 7 Going Downtown
and arch hoping there's a 48 bus in my future. It is a chilly 28° outside. Well went to Larry's to start the
Old City 5:30Pm

evening and had snacks and watch the news and chilled out. Mary and Kim came over and then
Cool Fireworks

we went upstairs to watch the 6:00 PM version of the fireworks. They were pretty good I must say I really
Spelling Out the Obvious
enjoyed that but the roof deck larry's condo. We then went back in for a moment and then and
Arrived @ Larry's
headed towards the Continental for dinner. There we ordered our dinner individually and then
6Pm Fireworks
shared our entrées and appetizers with each other. For the first time I actually saw the back of the
Veronica and  Darlene
Continental. There's some really nice areas back there to dine in.  The food was very tasty and we
At the Continental
all had a really fun time at that restaurant. The service was impeccable and the waitresses looked very
Kim and Murray
nice in there New Year's Eve garb. We stayed at dinner for about an hour and a half. We then walked
Larry's Brother, Larry and Bro's Wife
back to Larry's condo and hung out. We were first going to watch a movie on Netflix but nobody
Going Up to Roof Deck for Midnite Fireworks
was really interested in watching a movie. The movie was some kind of Robert De Niro how many that
Up on the Roof Deck
involve the mafia family in France. We watch the New Year's eve rocking New Year's Rockin Eve,
Great Fireworks at Penn's Landing
to show that dick Clark used to host for 25 years. All kinds of singers and performers I never heard of.
A Toat to 2015
There was of course the lead one Taylor Swift. See the latest pop sensation. After we were home Mary's
friend Carlos joined us. He is a former Marine and we talked about alimony and the worse for seemingly
Larry and Carlos
an hour. That was time to go up in the roof deck once more for the fireworks finale to ring in the new year.
2nd and Market EL Stop 1:15am
We went on Larry's roof deck for one last time this evening. We took lots of pictures of ourselves and
Add caption
generally were having a very good time. After the fireworks came back to Larry had a poster to to the new year 2015. Happy new year. He's been on because people

No comments: