Thursday, January 22, 2015

Wednesday, January 21:A Tiny Bit of Snow

2nd Floor in the Early AM
Good morning. I got up in plenty of time yet I'm still running late because I'm just caught up to me. Since I left the house at after seven I got caught
Detour Bus Stop
up in the D tour bus land. I had to walk to 24th and Pennsylvania and and sat there for almost 10 minutes
Opinion on Don Tollifeson
waiting for one of the three bus routes that wants to come. I and up getting the 32 bus. Well I got to
19th Street Trolley
the sunrise then hung out afterwords at the lower Columbia and enjoyed that. I felt down from yesterday
Parking Lot at Work with Snow
this morning but work helped out in that. While I was at work I kept busy and I think i got things done which
Paperwork
felt good. Well today we got our first snow around they are expecting a larger one because this one was
5th Street
only about an inch or two depending where you lived. I had a chicken cheesesteak because I'm so
Peter and I at 4th and Market
hungry I could barely stand it. It wasn't as cold as though it was 30° with a dusting of snow. I did talk to Amy that
Taking the 57 to Pine
was nice. And then I came home and watch some bionic woman from the 70s. I watched it with Sharon and
Fairmount
then I got ready to go to bed. Hold that thought depressed but it was a well-rounded day anyway and
At Home
I push through it I think winters coming into settling this weekend

No comments: