Saturday, January 10, 2015

Friday, January 9: Not As Cold. Tired

I managed to make it early in the morning for the Sunrise. The  48 detour now runs through Friday, January 16, 2015. I worked really hard this week made it to sunrise of the day
View out My 3rd Floor Deck
for the first time December early December.
La Columbe
I work my ass off at work and I'm just tired right now I don't know if I'm going to allow myself 2 rest. I
Breakfast
haven't seen one of my friends in a while but I've been offered movie and a dinner and a nice relaxing atmosphere. I just need a short nap to get myself revived. I think a nice nap
Debbie Retires
will really pick me right. I'm hoping getting
My Desk at Work
home from the bus won't take me too long. Well I lucked out, the 48 bus showed up fairly quickly so
Add caption
I am going to get home by 630 I'm going to lie down and see where that takes me. I plan to get up I guess
around 730. Well, I slept 915pm & and I had to pull off dinner with Mike and Pat. I haven't hung out in Mike's place in months. But I was cool
Add caption
of exhaustion I couldn't do it. Also had to be at Larry's. When I got the Larry's hung out and got final instructions. I was very tired but it was not a bad day at all
Larry
. I watched also a TV show.

No comments: