Thursday, January 15, 2015

Tuesday, January 13: Thinking of What Might Be

Dawn
Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Today I got to the meeting on time. I'm kind of liking showing up on time it makes me feel good.
That's Bullshit
December 9 is the day I missed the business meeting I missed and that's when they made the change.
La Colombe
Anyhow after last night and talking to my friend about her yelling mother, I'm just
19th Street
thinking that my future is taking shape. Of course, I don't know what that she will be. I should know within
One Year Ago Today
the next 7 to 8 years.I got to work and milking it was out therefore I had to see a bunch of people because
"Dancing with Myself"
I had to see The on-call people and some of his people as well as the people I already scheduled.
Elixr Coffee
Since my massage appointment was canceled and I had to wait for someone to let me in to get my bag
Very Close
I'm going to the gratitude. I don't think I've been there in 6 to 8 months. It was a me the OKC and somebody
Butters
shared this music video. It is the song Dancing with Myself which Billy Idol popularized in the 1980s. It's a more Urbain stylish version in
RIP
my mind.  I made a split-second decision to go
to a meeting called gratitude.
Not So Bad
I have not been there in 6 to 8 months at least. Oh yeah, my friends mom passed away this morning.
Gratitude
morning. It might be a while before I see her. This is one of her moments that she told me that could
Entering
 alter her future. It is late and dark. Time to call it a day. 

No comments: