Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Tuesday, November 17: A Peaceful Day Working


Well I have to go to bed a little bit late last night I got up at 8:30 AM before the alarm went off. I had myself some breakfast and then  did a little bit of my rehab before going to work. Well going

 to work is is not completely accurate actually 

  went to my desk signed in and found myself with a bunch of emails about  everse referrals. I got 

  huge package of toilet paper I forgot I ordered. It was Markel toilet paper it’s recycled and I 

 nded up getting a package of 48 rolls so I won’t be out of toilet paper until the weather gets warmer

 I hopefully the pathetic will subside
by then. 
 rump and his minions are still trying to undermine the election process as we speak.I was surprisingly awake all day considering
 I really didn’t get enough sleep. 

Tomorrow I have my therapy appointment and then Thursday I have more rehab in Ardmore. This will continue to be the case so today
I took a leisurely evening after work. I texted some people

 and talked on the phone a little bit. I even found time to do my laundry. I did a big load
 of laundry which is not what I usually

 do but I was way backed up. I have a list that I’m been working on or  chart so I save different little things I need to do each day. By the way it’s 

 retty damn cold these days the heaters cranking and that’s it that’s it for now

. Trump still doing his shenanigans. It was reported that Lindsey Graham tried to intimidate the Secretary of  state of Georgia& next in more skulduggery by Republicans 2 Wayne County Michigan Republicans  tried to keep the votes in Detroit from being certified.They are low class people.They’ve done damage that I’ll take 20 years to fix if we can fix it at all.
meanwhile the NFC East of  NFL   is the worst division by far the Eagles are ahead a division with a 35 and one record. This article in slate really points that out for sure. Any team could win this division. It could be historically bad that it would be good especially if the Eagles won.

No comments: