Tuesday, November 03, 2020

Tuesday, November 3: Election Day!!

 It’s election day November 3, 2020. The day that will be historic and scope and a blueprint for 
 he rest of this decade. Approximately 109 million mail in ballots have been cast now for the remaining 

 undred thousand votes to go to determine whether we have four more years  f divisive 



 ess pseudo-fascism and destroying of our institutions piece by 

 iece or return to some kind of normalcy with Biden. I worked away but I felt really 

 eally tired. I didn’t take my nap like I should’ve. I know I had to finish 

 y timeline stuff and I just couldn’t take this expense the suspense of the election. People are on 

 riting and it ain’t over til it’s over. Shut up 12:15 AM. I worked on my 

 imeline of my life and and I’m gonna go to bed soon because I’m really tired. I 

 id not sleep well last night and I anxiety of the election and other stuff coming around the band. Let’s pray to God that Biden

 wins this thing and hopefully hopefully. Well I think I heard that Florida is going 

 o Trump and that McConnell won his race so that really scared me off big time that’s not a good sign. I have paid a little bit of money so I treated him too soon vegetarian surprise vegetarian combo Kabobish. Boy that stuff was good. There’s nothing it warms up my stomach and some good Indian food. Well tomorrow I have to continue my reports, and then put in some time off for Friday because I have to see the doctor about my bum shoulder that I can’t sleep on. I am getting used to my math lesson hopefully it will do me right do me right

No comments: