Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Tuesday, November 10: Work, Forbidden Drive and Life À la COVID-19


Oh today was one of the most spectacularly nice days this fall for this blogger. I had work to do but it wasn’t super Duper pressing. That asked me to go on a ride/walk with the dog. So I excepted. I was thinking it would be the last time it 

 ould be this nice and warm and not raining for quite some time. I took a bunch of pictures because it was so nice and all the colors were bright and sunny. They  were so bright sunny I didn’t even know what to do with myself except just take pictures in squeal. Anyhow, he was  very interesting to talk
about politics are normally he 

 oesn’t really want to talk about it much. He was being the usual devils advocate that he does not as bad. Anyway, I had it back home and dealt with the reality of work in life. You you 

 now the adult stuff. Tomorrow I have off so I just want to get as much work done as I could. I took several naps because I was up the previous night very late. I had a bit of a conflict 

 nd a friend told me some very sad news several days ago. Anyhow I’m still trying to track through and take care of my business without tripping over myself. That  find is very easy. I sent a little booby traps for myself at times. At least it feels that 

 ay. I enjoyed that trip through for bidden drive while the weather was still nice. I think I got some pretty nice pictures of it. I got back  to work and took care of my business. Later 
on we went on a walk in Ardmore. Lynn had found the night before, the toy fire truck that was a classic look and in decent shape.

 Somebody left it out and she put in her car and I unloaded it and it looks pretty nice. It just needs a couple rubber things for the wheels that’s about it.

No comments: