Monday, November 30, 2020

Monday, November 30: Last Rainy day in November


Hello how are you doing? I’m sitting here rehab. It’s now 6:39 PM I’m gonna be doing this for about an hour. I woke up after a really good nights sleep because I went to bed
early. It’s pouring rain when I got up. I mean they were talking about tornado warnings

 and  watches all through the day. It never really got super windy it was a bit of thunder but no lightning. It’s supposed to get cold tomorrow after all the sweep through later on tonight.My mobile at work ahead end of the month reports to do. I was working on multiple things at once. Also learn to put stuff in the imaging
 I forgot to to that. Well physical therapy was fine I think my  shoulder is getting looser which is a good thing.I had spaghetti squash as part of my dinner in Ardmore. It was nice nutritious meal and it felt nice to eat. We chilled out and I was so relaxed. I wish more days were like this🌈😊

No comments: