Sunday, November 15, 2020

Sunday, November 15: Walking 2 the Cemetery, Walking and Ardmore

After sleeping I’m going to bed at a decent hour I got up at 9:30 AM and went to my online meeting. It was about the second step higher
 power. After that was completed, 
  watching YouTube videos and took a nap. That seems to be my routine on Sunday mornings. I was feeling a little depressed but decided to eat lunch w/ Scooby and as 
 white collar   

 orld War I movie.  I decided after that to take a walk in the nice cemetery that’s in upper Darby. It looks really nice in the fall weather. 
There’s not much time for fall weather. It’s definitely cooling off big-time. One thing it’s not cooling off it’s COVID-19. That’s in a surge. I had to postpone

 a trip to California because it’s kind of dumb to be exposing myself

 when you don’t have this thing under control at all.

No comments: