Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Wednesday, November 11th Veterans Day. A Day Off and Ardmore



Today I had the day off but I did wake up for a 7:15 AM meeting. I signed in 15 
minutes late at 7:30 AM. I had breakfast and coffee. That was very good. I have not been to one of these meetings in ages. I was able to do because I  knew I had the day off and I didn’t have to get up for work. I set an alarm 

 or 10:29 AM. I had a really weird dream  bout snow and living in a little trailer and stepping down steps I couldn’t see the snow. The snow melted and then the dream ended. I woke
up so tired knowing that the sleep was really really needed. I decided I would take a walk around upper Darby. 
  ended up taking a 

 alk at a cemetery nearby. It was a lovely day out and decided to indulge myself in the fall foliage why I was still warm outside. It was  almost 70° out. It’s cheered me up and made me feel better to go outside and breathe some air and do 
nothing. Well all this week Trump has  been up to his shenanigans taking the vote to court and same bullshit.

 Actually he’s been pretty quiet for him. It is flunkies that are saying 

 ll this crap in this and Republicans aren’t doing anything about it. You’re still afraid of Trump and his followers. In fact a mega March 1,000,000 mega March is this Saturday. I just wish people would just ignore him and let them run around and scream because counter demonstrations aren’t gonna do any good but you know some people just want to get in some trouble.

No comments: