Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Wednesday, November 18: Working Exercise and West Chester


Well after sleeping pretty well I decided  sleeping anyway because I like to get enough sleep. I woke up and slowly got started. Frankly
 it took me a while to get my butt started

 in moving and grooving but I finally did. I got had trouble getting on sis for a minute. 

I  also figured since I only had four days left of my password I will change my password. I was on the phone and they guided me through the password process. I did change my password completely different instead of using my usual Friday at some year I had to use completely discombobulated password. It’s going to be pretty hard to get used to it. It’s now 3:12 PM the system told me it was 4:05 PM so I’m relieved that it’s not 4:05 PM. I still have to shower before I finish work today. I got a call from my supervisor that I sent two cases that were in active on snap so I got to be extra careful. One of them I found what suspended due to some other requirements for the shows active and I didn’t see that. Anyway it wasn’t a bad day overall. I’m getting ready to be picked up to go to Westchester Ha bye

No comments: