Wednesday, November 04, 2020

Wednesday, November 4: ELECTION DAY AFTERMATH

Well I didn’t watch what happened last night because all the actions happening today. As of 4:32 PM, the race has not been decided but Biden‘s doing a little bit better he has won Michigan and Wisconsin and still traveling in Pennsylvania and still Nevada is in the air.
That would be nice I'm not sure why they're not calling Nevada. They've even called Michigan. And there is a so-called Trump event. And a district judge just threw out a lawsuit saying they're more than enough observers for the ballot counting. I'm getting it all on this stream things are happening real fast right now

https://youtu.be/2TIfWIhh5G8

Holy shit I have to get a shower and head to my appointment at all the shits happening right now. I’ve been watching this guy David Packman he’s really good he’s  on YouTube I need to get a shower  and go to my appointment by 6 PM. Well I got to that appointment on time with a little time to spare which was good. It was really good to get there early. It’s pretty pretty deep appointment we took a walk for about an hour out in South Ardmore and that was a good thing. Election is not settled but it’s looking better for Biden that for Trump hopefully it will get settled by tomorrow

No comments: