Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Tuesday, November 24: Work and Errands

Well I got up at 8:30 AM this morning. Thanks Dillon I had some

 soy milk to have cereal coffee with. I dillydally around and then started working on the reports. I kept up with  all of it. My supervisor is out this week. 

 es I literally got a reminder that I was supposed to fly out to California  on December 2. I thought it was December 8 but it doesn’t 
 atter because Covid‘s rating in a be a really dumb time to fly. I’ve got to change the date of that flight I haven’t done it yet. I shouldn’t have a problem. 
Anyway, I work did some errands then talked on the phone a bit. The key situation with the front door was taken care of. It’s a holiday week so it short and sweet. I have a therapy appointment tomorrow I have rehab on Friday and the following Monday for my shoulder.

No comments: