Monday, November 16, 2020

Monday, November 16: Work and Physical Therapy


Well good morning everybody how are you doing today I slept pretty well cause I slept in didn’t go to my 715 meeting. I  got 
 straight to work and worked on a bunch of elect referrals 

 nd finished up a report. We had a unit meeting over the phone. I was 
 over the phone I found out that me Supervisor is going to be out next week!! Next wee is THANKSGIVING week!!! I was surprised😬It was a pretty nice day out so for once I went outside a little

 bit for lunch. I didn’t need to buy anything because I had all my food all loaded

 up for the winter smack down that COVID-19 is about to give us and it’s 

 iving us currently. Joe Biden had a press conference today and it was 
ice to hear the same guy as president. It was the same feeling I had when I heard Biden  speak as a president elect. I was a little bit distracted
but it’s OK. Yes, I was able to get started on my work. Linden came over and she drove me out to the rehab place for my shoulder

 which is right near us in Coleman‘s church. We got there a little bit late. 
It was a little awkward because I forgot my 

 rescription. Right now I can’t find it but I got a find that thing soon 



or I’m going to have some kind of problem.  I do not want to   get in trouble with the
 front Dess lady. I went to the place and the appointment was over an hour and  

we had difficulties with scheduling. Scheduling was a pain in the ass

 because I got an appointment every other Wednesday so my next appointment

 this guy over in Ardmore is Thursday of this week

No comments: