Sunday, November 22, 2020

Sunday, November 22: cloudy and cool today


I got up and from there I realized I didn’t have any milk so I just had a candy bar not a candy bar but one of those nutrition bars I have. that did me OK. I 

 hen threw up some boxes did my rehab exercises and decided to take my Sunday walk to the cemetery here in upper Darby it’s nice amount open space. It  looks like they’re having active funeral hair cause a bunch

 of cars are parking here today. After I left The cemetery, I went back home and had some of my rice surprise. That was
 really good. I felt a lot better and Lynn pick me up and we took a walk to Manayunk. It was nice to go out in the sunlight. It really 

was.I enjoyed it very much. We then went  ack to my place hung out and 

 ad dinner she liked my right surprise but she didn’t like how salty it was. Anyway it was a nice peaceful evening at home. And I enjoyed that very much.

No comments: