Sunday, November 08, 2020

Sunday, November 8: I Walk in Upper Darby in the Sun


Good day everyone. I woke up early and then I went back to sleep and then woke up at 9:30 and went to a meeting. Of course this is online because we’re still living in a COVID-19 world. I then took a nap and felt kind of down so I figured I better 

 et myself outside. I haven’t spent enough time outside and I think that’s affecting 

 y mood. I decided I’d walk around in a nice 70° weather and look at the 

 all foliage and get some air. I ended up walking to a cemetery that’s 

 airly close. I don’t know the name of it but it was really pretty. It’s an old 

 emetery some of the people were born in the 1800s there. I just chilled out 

 rote a little blogging and just took in the fall foliage. I then came back home

 talked on the phone a little bit with my friend who’s having some serious relationship 

 ssues. I feel bad for her. She has it put together considering the circumstance. 

 ynne got a new cat/kitten named Herman. It’s a cute little 3 ounce kitten and looks really cute from the 

 icture I saw. She had to go out and get  t. I decided then I need to 
take the opportunity to make someI must include this TickTock video light Indian surprised. Sunday seems to be really the only day I can cook it. Sometime Saturday night 
 is a decent night as well. I thought I had my frozen peas and carrots but I didn’t have it but I did have fresh mushrooms
tomatoes and peppers red yellow and green to put in so that did salvage it. I’ve been spent the last couple minutes off and on the 
phone  and looking at tick-tock videos about the campaign. Well it was an interesting day we took our walk and got myself ready for the rest of the week.

No comments: