Friday, November 13, 2020

Thursday, November 12: Helping a Friend and Work


I got up and did attend the sunrise semester virtual meeting which was good. I hadn’t gone to that meeting and I don’t know at least 3 to 4 weeks. It’s good

 to see familiar faces. I then took a nap and got to work. The reports came in as 

 sual in the afternoon. Before
 I could do those I went downtown. I got a ride from Pat to do a favor for my friend Mike who’s in the hospital. I just removed
 his garbage and And put dirty dishes in the refrigerator so there wouldn’t be a bunch of vermin running around. That went OK. There’s a little bit of a 
misunderstanding but I worked it out. I got back and had to immediately start the cross-referencing of a bunch of names. This is the MA work support which is the  one that always comes up every Thursday 

 nd is due by Friday or else. So I took through that. I also took another nap 

 and that was helpful. I then stayed home and had some dinner that I had leftovers for dinner I was going to eat with Pap and he fell asleep.
It wasn’t a bad day I can’t complain. 

Bye!! Trump still in office spreading his mind virus and toxicity as much as he possibly can with a bunch of sycophants eating them long. I have confidence in guidance been prepared for Trump to act like a dingbat because he’s pretty much set it out loud. Let’s hope the Democrats will fight amongst each other. 

No comments: