Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Wednesday, November 25: Last Day @ Work and Appt.



Hello there. I got up at 8:45 because I wanted to get make sure I got enough sleep so I could punch away at the reports are going to be all

 due today and or Monday the 30th. I got most of them done. I have about eight emails I didn’t get to which I’ll have to get done on

 Monday when I get back Monday is the 30th. It 
 as a quiet day. After work, I decided that I would say so I did. Then pick me up and we drove down to Westchester to my therapist office for a 5 o’clock appointment. The traffic wasn’t too bad probably because of the hot 

 hanksgiving holiday we then talked a lot and took a walk near Wes‘s neighborhood in Overbrook Farms. We went back to her place and then I took the car back to  my place. I had some 

 eftovers relaxed and then eventually slept. the end

No comments: