Thursday, November 05, 2020

Thursday, November 5: I Am 59

Well I woke up after not sleeping all that great last night. I got up to go to work ate breakfast etc. I’ve been to an AA meeting a while but I got up and process some reports that were to know I think I got everything I Have a doctors appointment tomorrow so I have to get ready for that and put in time. I’m hoping that he won’t keep me waiting like she kept my friend waiting. I’d like to be able to go in and be there for an hour tops and get my butt home. Anyhow I was really tired took two naps and then I continued on my merry way and put in my time for tomorrow.  I was pretty tired and I decided that I would just stay over at my friends house cause she’s only 15 minutes from the doctors office in Radnor. We watch he said she said with Kevin bacon and I forget the woman’s name. It was done in 1991. Boy Kevin bacon looks young in 1991. I had some like homemade lasagna which is

No comments: