Friday, November 06, 2020

Friday, November 6: Election 2020 Drones On & On

Hi. My home where dreams are born and time is never planned. I woke up in Ardmore and had to go to a orthopedist about my shoulder. I got about five hours of sleep kept on truck and ahead and took it from there. I went out to Radnor. The doctor diagnosed me with frozen shoulder. He gave me a referral for physical therapy. He called your prescription. Also I have to start watching my carbs and my A1 C because that contributes to it. Meanwhile the election drums on and on. No decisions have been made. No new states have been called since Wednesday. We’re still stuck on Georgia Pennsylvania Nevada and Arizona. I’m writing this at 6 PM Friday night. The last thing I heard was it 3 1/2 hours to four hours there might be some news. Right now they’re just talking and the Trump people are making fraud claims etc. I worked when I got back I was pretty tired. I drove to Ardmore met up and went to Jules crust to get some pizza takeout. I was really tired so I took a nap Lynne did some exercises and we woke up and watched a movie called analyze this.. I can only watch part of it we then went to sleep it was good

No comments: