Thursday, November 26, 2020

Thursday, November 26: Thanksgiving day 2020


Well after staying up a little late, I went to sleep woke up and had some cereal and found out if anybody’s getting together for Thanksgiving. didn’t think so because of the coronavirus. My mom lives in a senior place so I didn’t think they were letting anybody out there due to the widespread  cOVID-19 surge  we’re having right 
now. I found out a friend of mine in Buffalo died. My close friend from

 college told me about it and she lives in Buffalo as well she told me she had a 

 heart problem. But it was a complete surprise. How sad. hi then signed 

 up for a the tax adoptable savings account to use for health expenses. It’s an FSA.   

  will get a credit card and buy stuff. I took out $1700 to be taken out in payments of 60 some dollars 

 very two weeks. It’s tax-deductible money so I went ahead and did it. I then took out the garbage had a 

 ittle lunch and then took Lynne’s car and drove out to Ardmore I got there around 4:45 PM in the 

 eantime went to CVS. I’m gonna have Thanksgiving dinner that she made from scratch. We first 

 ung out and  Lynne has Billie holiday music playing over Amazon music. She gets free free 

 ith Amazon Prime. We are watching 
 he movie Tootsie with Dustin Hoffman than eating. Well we ate in time for the 6 o’clock news no just kidding we watch a movie and ate
Within relaxed and then went to petty 

 easonable hour. I got to get  p for 9 o’clock rehab physical therapy class. I’m really lucky it’s really close by in the same city of Ardmore. It was good to have Thanksgiving like it was. I don’t have to balance going here and there and everywhere I could just go to one place. It’s all understood because of the pandemic

No comments: