Friday, November 27, 2020

Friday, November 27: Black Friday


Good morning. I had to get up around 830 to get to my 9:00 AM physical therapy appointment. I planned this appointment because I knew I was off from work. I had to get my ass moving. 

 sually when I stay overnight in Ardmore I sleep in till God knows win and we don’t go out till late afternoon. Kind of felt good to get up early.  8:30 AM  is considered 

 arly for me. Well rehab went pretty well and making progress on my right shoulder which is good. It’s still very stiff but it doesn’t hurt nearly as much. Meanwhile the pandemic is on at surge. We will have it or remain to be seen what happens much Christmas and New Year’s hits. I think will be wearing masks till a year from now December 2021. Well I got back from the physical therapy and finished up my coffee drink and then hung out for a while. We’re next going to take a walk it’s now 4:16 PM

No comments: