Friday, November 20, 2020

Friday, November 20: Working On!


Good day everybody. The weather did warm up quite a bit today compared to what it was on Tuesday and Wednesday. For the second day 
in a row I had the car. I had to throw a bunch of quarters in so I wouldn’t get a big old ticket. The
 parking near 24 hours but they’re pretty cheap. 1/4 gives you two hours so that’s not bad. I had all kinds of reports do today. End of the week reports etc. I got stuck with a bunch of reverse referrals from this one agency that came out of nowhere. I couldn’t even believe it. I’ve had a few interruptions today and just truck gone through. I finally did order my food from Amazon. I ran out of milk. Maybe I can buy it tonight when I’m in Ardmore at the giant picking up my prescription. As I was driving in there is an officer involved shooting in Upper  Darby. Hard to believe. It’s now 5:54 PM. We’re going to get pizza and pick up my prescription and then watch a movie.

No comments: