Friday, November 13, 2020

Friday, November 13: Work, Ardmore, and My Mom’s ‘s and Brother’s Birthday’s


This morning after a pretty decent sleep I got up at 6:45 to remind my friend Larry about the sunrise meeting. I then went back to  sleep for 15 minutes as I often do. I ended up going to 

 he meeting and it was interesting. One person said that some guy looked handsome but didn’t see a picture of them. Anyway, I took a quick nap after 
 the meeting. I then went full speed of head on the projects that I had to do. I think I did OK. Pat fix the lightbulbs it suddenly burned 

 out today. I then went out to lunch and picked up a couple Pepsi‘s and that was good because they’re a lot cheaper here than they are in Philadelphia. I work till a little after five and then Took 

  shower and got a nice shabe. She was running late so I took a shower and try to organize my belongings for coming over to Ardmore tonight.  Biden officially won Arizona and North Carolina 

 fficially went to trump. That is the latest on the election. It’s like Covid it’s really getting really    

  tiresome. Well the pandemic is on a big surge and it’s not even December yet. The last month 

 nd particular last week were the worst since the pandemic started. It’s really ridiculous that 

 we can’t get our shit together. It hasn’t even been his stimulus yet. Anyhow 
 at visited a couple times and I finished work. I think of myself ready to be picked up and go to Ardmore. Want to get picked up around 8 o’clock we are picked  up a pizza. There’s always a problem 



 ith ordering pizzas from this place called Jules tonight they closed early because of some problem with the updates. We then watched
a movie called my big fat Greek wedding. It was very entertaining. It was so popular came out with a part two of it. It’s popular like out of Africa is popular. yes it is truly a COVID-19 world that we all live in. And it looks like it’ll be that way next year





No comments: