Monday, November 09, 2020

Monday, November 9: A Quiet Day w/ Me


Well after I was up way past my bedtime, I got up late because I set my alarm for 8:30 PM instead of 8:30 AM and I got up at 9:04 AM fortunately with my phone I can go ahead and sign in so I signed in and 

and proceeded to work as usual. There was nothing hard and pressing today and it doesn’t look like there’s going 
 to be that much hard and pressing this coming week which is a quite a relief considering the last three or four weeks. The weather is very

 nice outside that’s for sure. I decided to do Lynn a favor and take the bus up to her place and save her car driving time going back-and
-forth. The bus went very smoothly. Those buses leave right on time. They are never late. I know I sound ridiculous saying that but they’re not late hardly at all. Anyhow I  arrived in Ardmore and we hung out for a while. She served me dinner

 and it was tasty and I was really full. We had a good time and then
 we are taking a walk afterwards. During the walk we found a nice looking bed table with five little drawers. It looks like the perfect
thing for my newly furnished bedroom.  After the walk we went to look for it and fortunately it was still left. Mostly other stuff that it’saround it were long 

 one. We wrapped up in paper bags then cleaned it off with  vinegar and regular

 old dish soap to prove any kind of threat

 of Covid or anything else. It was very misty outside. Not a full flight from rain but you could see the mist in the air.

No comments: