Thursday, November 19, 2020

Thursday, November 19: Tryin to Make It Better

Hello boys and girls this is Mark and I’m here to tell you something good. Like that song. Anyway I got up I realized I ran out of soy milk can you believe that shit I ran out of freaking soy milk. I wasn’t thinking. I’m deafly going to theHello boys and girls this is Marc and I’m here to tell you something good. Like that song. Anyway I got up I realized I ran out of soy milk can you believe that shit I ran out of freaking soy milk. I wasn’t thinking. I’m deafly going to order some from Amazon when I get paid tomorrow. Anyway Pat lent me some almond milk which is really a good favorite so I was able to eat breakfast and runoff of Lynn‘s car up to the rehab in Wynnewood. After rehab I started working on the list and then I got the good old M. AA Support list it out. I had a conversation at lunch which was pretty long but I think it helped. Anyway, I’m working on a list and I heard that their secret talks between Trump people and Biden’s transition team. Let’s hope this is true not some BS. I think we’re all getting worn out from coronavirus in this Trump bullshit.


 

No comments: