Monday, November 02, 2020

Sunday, November 1: A Gray Day to Lose Sunlight


After a disappointing sleep in my new bed I had to go back and sleep on the futon to get sleep. I just got was not used to the new bed I  was very disappointed
 by that. I did manage to get up and go to the 10 o’clock meeting. After the 10 o’clock meeting I felt really awful. I talked on the phone crashed got up crashed again got a little upset talking on the phone. Eventually my friend came over and brought food  
over and cleaned up the boxes that are all over the floor and put them away. I also emptied out the trash. After all that was done we took 

a late walk in the compound of upper Darby. It was windy but I did enjoy the walk. We did not finish  walking till 11 PM at night. It was a good walk anyhow. 
then came home watch YouTube videos a pasta and wondered how the selections going to go this year. Will we go completely retrograde and voting Trump again? he has no plans except just to be a dick to everybody who didn’t vote for him. I feel sick Attorney General bill bar on anyone who does cents and the supreme court will take care of the rest along with a U.S. Senate if it stays in republican hands. Depressing depressing depressing COVID-19 COVID-19 Covid Covid Covid life life life fucked up fucked up fucked up

No comments: