Monday, November 23, 2020

Monday, November 23: Trump FINALLY Conceeds!!Start of a Short Week


Well boys and girls I got up at 8:30 and decided I get some breakfast. Lynne brought me some soy milk yesterday so I had milk to use.  think God‘s 

     diddling around a little bit didn’t really get humping to work till after nine. I then had to do some reports  and things like that. Pat got his car jumped play AAA and I had some



 Indian breakfast I mean Indian lunch food. It was pretty good. I didn’t just trying to concentrate  on getting some work done. I finished work and took a walk towards Ridley Creek State Park but the problem

 was it was getting dark so we couldn’t walk there so then we ended 

 p walking around Ardmore and then I went to my rehab appointment. Donald Trump finally conceded 

 by letting the GSA give the buying transitions money. It’s about time! Can’t wait for the the grifters to go away! Rehab went OK I’ve made progress on my arm/shoulder. After that we went back to her place and then back to my place and had a little bit of food and hung out for a while. It was very pleasant

No comments: