Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Tuesday September 11th: Another Overcast Day

Well after getting up and down tonight I got up and help fairly rested. I came 

 p plenty of time to eat and clean my dishes from making yesterday Indian surprise. I did forget to bring my frozen lunches today so I have to fend 

 or myself there. Went to the sunrise and we can talk about placing fee and just not 

 aving your heart in the program. I can relate he has a little bit more about time than I did  but I can relate. I didn’t talk to 

 omeone I generally haven’t talk to so I think it’s pretty cool. I walked with her until she went to a place to have coffee with a friend and then I continued on to 

 he trolley in the EL to work. Work was OK I had a lot of people come in and I 

 idn’t do it it time exactly where can handle it when they come in all at once to them 

 ike the later till they can fax stuff   one of them didn’t. Anyhow 

  finished that up. I then caught the train and went to Starbucks to hang out for little

 bit because I had an appointment at 6:30 PM. I met this nice woman
 who ended up being an artist and she does really nice intricate drawings. If I good to
be able to socialize like that. I then went  to 

 my appointment and it went pretty well I must say. She encouraged me to try 

 o be social and not withdraw. We talked about shaman how much I 

 arry a round with me Leica overloaded backpack. I then went home 

 nd went to CVS and got some pasta and made up some of that and chow down and 

 alked a little bit. WelI want to head and paid for my two night hotel stay at the 

 onference in Gettysburg. They had a deep discount so I jumped on it because it was

 almost half price. I then have to submit it to the group to reimburse. I’m just glad I jumped on it and made the commitment. I want to volunteer 
onSaturday morning for this event and then I’m supposed to meet people on the same day, Saturday for lunch in Pitman. 


No comments: