Sunday, September 02, 2018

Sunday, September 2: The Move from HELL!!

I am beginning this blog post and 8:48 PM. He is going to U-Haul 

 o get the hitch so the car can be towed by the truck. I got about 45 minutes of sleep but I’m hanging in there. There of been a few little misunderstanding that kind of remind me when I was in married life with and follow directions so well in this case,  the other person got very frustrated because   didn’t indicate everything but I 
 ndicated everything was empty in the kitchen and it was not! There’s just too much shit in here. Emptied out the bedroom I just took down the curtains now John’s hoping will be out of here by 12 noon. I definitely need instruction 

 ecause she wants to save a lot stuff. Yes after this 
experience I am not moving anybody until they pay me upfront it’s too much  way too much. Well, I did not finish till proximately 8 PM. He had to put the car on the ramp and we can get 

 verything and he can’t maybe out to not write you Ohio and I took that. I just wanted to be home12 hours behind  estimate. Actually close to 24 hours. I was giving out not 

 o come to Ohio when I jumped on it because you know where I wan to be 

 omewhat coherent at work on Monday and salvage what’s left of the holiday weekend.
 Working and getting treated like a two-year-old child. The man was not ready to move and should have a stuff prepared yes I could have 

 one better but three hours sleep in two days and the pressure to do things exactly the way 

 e wanted was just too much for me to deal with obviously. So I’m done with moving people. I would be a lot more choosy about how much
 I’m going to do and 
 top when I said I’m gonna stop in today having open ended commitments
 like the Vietnam war or the Iraqi war. If person doing the movie shouldn’t have other people picking up the burden of their lack of preparedness.
 I’m not a professional and I’m not paid like one. Imagine this if you will moving someone who is picky on three hours of sleep in two days working like a dog and treated like a dog and you get the idea. Yes I allowed it to 

 appen that I take complete blame for. Well I did manage to exchange my freedom and leave early. I caught the train from Nashaminy Falls 

  and the train led me to freedom. FREE AT LAST! I came home and got a little bit to eat and got a nice text message thanking me for my move…

I actually engaged and he sent at least three more screeds of bad behavior not listening and doing wrong shit with stuff. I write this blog only to remind me never let this happen to me again. I will never forget Labor Day 2018. I did labor all day for two days














1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mark:

I’m sorry you had a rough couple of days. This guy was clearly not close to being ready to move, and that was his problem. He was really angry at himself and took it out on you. Moving is so stressful, that’s why I hire professional people to do it. Hope the rest of your week is much better. Laura