Friday, September 28, 2018

Friday, September 28: The Sun is Out

Well after not enough sleep since I talk to Wes, I got up and manage to make sunrise only little

 bit late. Why did share today which was a pretty deep share I pretty much came out and shared about not wanting to be a sponsor to everybody there. I did get two responses nice
 responses. The blogger app it is it started to cause problems again this morning. I would tap something wait a minute or so and 
then it would 

 do something. I could not add photos to yesterday‘s blog postings. I already added most of the pictures but I can’t add anymore so I think I’m just gonna stop trying that. Let’s
 hope I f an add pictures to this  blog  posting.
 I’ ve already emailed the  entleman who developed the 

 pp. Well I finished off the special sanction report for now. I also finished 

 y sanction list. I just didn’t sanction anybody else except for

 two that I did earlier last week. I felt OK and not sure what I’m

 doing this evening I did talk to my mom who commented about the Brett

 Cavanagh hearings. She was not press Byam either. Today 

 he big news is that they agreed to do an FBI 

 learance/background check on him before the vote on him next week.

No comments: