Monday, September 24, 2018

Sunday, September 23: Three Meetings and Not Much Else

I started my day with an 8 o’clock text message 

 rom Patrick. I then was too lazy to get the find my keys and gave them a 20 and decided

 I’d go to the Fairmount clubhouse. This  as this meeting was quite crowded unlike yesterday‘s  meaning which is pretty empty. Maybe ask because it was pretty sunny day yesterday on like 

 oday. It was a staff meeting at believe we spread step 5. Afterwards I stayed with this woman who has a walker and we ended up ordering lunch since it was on an 

 our and a half break between that meeting in Al-Anon meeting.

 So I ended up getting lunch at the pub place which used to be Ryebread.

 They ripped us off two bucks for delivery charge you know I came and 

 icked it up. Went to the Al-Anon meeting which was interesting. It was the 

 peaker. It wasn’t bad. She talked about anxiety and I shared about The same

 thing she kind of gave me a weird look but anyway I left there and came home and took a 

 adly needed nap. When I woke up an hour and 15 minutes later I 

 idn’t know what day it was practically. I eventually got up and

 talked on the phone and snacked a little bit. Didn’t do much and then 

 ent to the 60 minutes and made the coffee for the first time in a while I was going to help Pat move some furniture but he was tired after a long weekend of housesitting and pet sitting. I then wobbled home ending another rainy day 

No comments: