Thursday, September 06, 2018

Wednesday, September 5: work, Meeting, Helping Move a Friend’s Stuff

After not enough sleep again, I got up ate breakfast and got a set of clothes on. I took a shower last night because I 

 as really pretty gross. Anyhow I went to the meeting a little 

 it late and the guy sent it like he was from Canada but somebody mentioned an Irish her Roeck but was definitely Canadian not from the

 southside of Chicago. Anyway my sponsor gave me some words of wisdom right 

 fter the meeting. He seem to know what it happened. I didn’t dump it
on him if it was a version of the same drama isolate myself into a times. Today today I got to make progress on my alert so when the report comes out I’ll be ready if I can be. Yesterday neither 

 f the people that give me a report came in. It’s always a break it was very  quiet yesterday which was nice.  During the meet I accidentally butt dial a friend 

 f mine on Facebook messenger and she actually answered it and it was a video call. I couldn’t 

 elieve it. So I ran out of the meeting and we talked a bit it was pleasant. 
 y friend from Baltimore choose hoping a certain person never reproduce it. I agree with her. So I noticed the busing totally empty after 38th St. of all the PYT is Michael Jackson my column. But remember he’s dead and

 the word PYT for a pretty young thing never made it in English vinacular  thank freaking God. Well, I plowed through work and almost got one of my pages done which I was pleased with my report didn’t come

 out today it’ll probably come out tomorrow. Well

 I decided I would go to the fair amount meeting even after I was asked to help 

 omeone to move. I did trust this person because I’ve walked

 her dogs before. I was a little bit nervous about it but I knew this time

 I would set some kind of boundaries. Well went to meeting it 

 as really good talking to friends and that was that was cool. I didn’t text SEPTA to 22nd

 and Market then took the trolley. I got off at 40th St. and took Uber to

 the last leg of the trip which is a good idea. I paid 7 dollars a head of $14 for being 15 minutes

 later than I wanted to take The move went OK there were some heavy 

 lants and awkward pieces of furniture but it went without any incident. I then

 went home & ate some Indian chickpeas. 

No comments: