Monday, September 17, 2018

Monday, September 17: Back to the Usual



Good day everybody. Today is Monday and we’re back to the usual stuff. It’s cloudy there’s a bit of a mystery trip home going on 

 rom the sky and one of my friends back to drinking. I also went back to work and that went pretty smoothly despite the fact that I have to get my meds

 today because I’m practically out.. in fact, I am out of one or two of them and I’m starting to get my headache that I get. It’s too late to go to the Fairmount Clubhouse, I am going straight to  15th and Spruce and go to 

 he CVS and get my scrips filled.  Well the Brett Kavanaugh hearings are about to get rough at this point. The woman is come out to say that he gropedlll her a while ago and she is willing to testify
. Shades of Anita Hill and Clarence Thomas. 

 robably the same result who end up getting confirmed but it’s going to be rough. Speaking of rough, the remnants of Hurricane Florence are about to swing around our area and cause lots of rain tonight into tomorrow night I thought the storm hits 

 n southward but apparently it’s doing a big U-turn at the tropical depression and bring in all sloppiness along with it. It’s already starting to sprinkle now as of 6:00 PM. I put away my stuff and watch a few videos about the latest Apple phones. Everybody has an opinion on them. Rain has held off but I skip bringing my backpack and I’m just bringing my umbrella in case it starts pouring. Well, fortunately it really didn’t pour rain outside and I was a good thing. Meeting went all right actually socialize with the woman at the meeting with no Ella fax. I then talked on the phone with Donna and then ate and got real tired and crashed.

No comments: