Friday, September 21, 2018

Thursday , September 20th: Gee It’s Cloudy Again🤢 and Pop Up Resentments!

Well I woke up with the alarm but I’ll still late to the meeting. Even

 though it’s late I still caught some good stuff. I got reimbursed for the conference and that was really good. I then on the way to work on the 21 five watch

 the little full frontal. If the show with former daily show corespondent Samantha Bee. She’s married to another Daily Show correspondent

 Jason Jones which proves that people stick with their own kind it’s very funny how that is I don’t what kind I am but that I digress. She did a good segment on single payer Health care. I really 

 njoyed it. Now back to work. That’s what I’m looking for I think men are for animal husbandry.

 What else were we were four anyway, it was a little bit busy I’d reach people. That will be so bad. I took care 

 f one or two the alerts. I’ve been found that I had on the bench of over

 payments that were half done. Turns out I had 32 that I had done. This confirms my future plan to do a little bit of overpayment each week instead of waiting 
 to 20 or 30 at a time.   Anyhow I got a couple meant from someone is pretty tough for me at times which was nice. I left with my buddy Peter who we had a little spat

 and I went to downtown and got a coffee. Well I went to my therapist today. I told   her I hadn’t been sharing
 much  @ meetings I’m so up my head and full ofanxiety that I just don’t do it I’m blocked one day or anxious another day etc. etc. And she told me 

 hat I know from meant intellectually knows that the more vulnerable you make yourself the more approachable. But my gut nts to do the app complete opposite and just curl up into a ball. I’m just venting right now but I just got it so I’m 

 onna go to living sober down on 19th St. and share I’m sure I won’t fall apart and die but Mr. Anxiety waiting for me all right talk to you later. Well I went to that meeting and with pretty good. I shared and it wasn’t the end of the world as I sometimes as I think it might be at times. I then went home with my suggestions from
my session today. I sat and chow down and talk to Amy for a while. It was refreshing to talk to her. And I did go to bed pretty close to 1130 which 
was good and I hope I can maintain this habit and I think need to make a must do! I must do such as going to work and going to my meetings and eating 

No comments: