Saturday, September 01, 2018

Friday, August 31: ☔️ Working Hard and Packing a Friend 4 Ohio

Well I got up and with little bit late for the meeting because well my usual distraction

 and also the buses weren’t running. In fact a 21 bus breeze right past us 

 o stop at the next street up. Anyhow, my friend lead the meeting but ended

 up talking to him after work and who knows I might end up being roommates with

 them but only if we have her separate rooms. Anyhow it’s raining and saw some 

 inspirational stuff on Facebook today. One of them 

 hought about smiling. That was cool. I came in the work and I finished my report
 at noon. The deadline was today thankfully not yesterday. The rain stopped but it feels very humid outside. I went to the but bodega because I got paid go to the cash machine getting 

 ash out. Well I went to work and worked pretty hard today. It was 

 neventful but I had a lot of work. Several people left early and it was very quiet in the 

 ffice. It felt like a holiday. I didn’t cut the train to 11th St. and talk to John. I’m

 helping them out tonight I’m really tired I wish I could crash now 

 nd move later. You bring to this very large 20 foot U-Haul truck. 

 e’re going tobe moving a whole Lotta stuff that’s for damn sure. It’s raining outside

 but it’s not raining hard fortunately. I just got here

 and it’s 7:00 PM but first we  going to eat. So much stuff here!   While he was putting

 stuff away I was skipping up three bags full of garbage laying

 around the floor and everywhere else. The original plan to have him 

drop me off for the 11 o’clock train stop by the wayside. It’s going to be very 

 nteresting weekend for this blogger and photographer. I am at large

No comments: