Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Wednesday, September 19: IOS,12 made Blogger Buggy

Well I got up without the phone since I forgot to set the alarm. I did 

 et sunrise in a decent hour. It was a bad meeting at al. It was pretty full actually.  I then went to the coffee shop called Saxbys. I chilled out and that was cool. What was not cool 



 as that I left my backpack at the coffee shop and I jumped on the 21. Fortunately the bus was running really slow due

 to traffic jam. I was very relieved about that for sure. I got to work late and my supervisor is going to

 meeting as I was coming in. ! I am in training. They are updating some functions 

 n our CIS over the weekend. I am sure that our system will be buggy next week 😖😖 Anyhow I’m just


pressing way doing alert and check out the sunshine it’s pretty warm out here but the suns out. I have 
   next week and I really need to throw some sanctions down because I have not written any sanctions up sense September began. I don’t know I finished  with the alerts that have come in this week. Well

 I must say ever since I upload iOS 12 Blogger Pro Help has been crashing with regularity. I have deleted and reloaded the program three times so far. I told Valerie this. So far the NCS is just deleting

 it and re-booting it and it should solve the problem so far it really has been. It

 really gets bad when you haven’t used it in a few hours and then you start to use it. Well I finished 

 ork and somebody called or change better be telling the program wasn’t 

 orking for me that they spent a car for money on food for them selves and daughter. We did get a laugh

 out of that one. She’s pretty much a slamdunk sanction unless she comes up with the doctors form or whatever.
 Anyhow I decided I’d go to Fairmount clubhouse for a meeting maybe I’ll meet Wes there. I don’t know anyhow and a coffee 33 bus and we have to call and try to download some videos. But I can I get videos to work on this new iOS so I don’t have 

 o go to the App Store and have them figure it out. I think came home ate and talked on the phone for a while.

No comments: