Thursday, September 27, 2018

Thursday, September 27: Sun in the Morning w/ A Cloudy Evening

Good day everybody. September is whining to a close. I woke up and it was mostly cloudy

 with a couple sprinkles by the time I showed up late to work because of SEPTA it was mostly sunny and a really nice fall sky. I went to sunrise didn’t get to share but it was a good meeting
AnyWho. I ended up hanging out with Mike and that was 

 ood. And then went to catch the EL. The train made us wait at least 15 minutes which made me 23 minutes late to work. So I just

called it and put down that I was late. Took my lump. I sold two people that I ended up putting in the sanction process interviews were 

very mellow. No back-and-forth for 10 minutes. My headache/body ache really subsided almost the entire day which felt really good. I also had somebody share something that they wouldn’t normally share with me and 

  felt good. I finished up my sanction report and got good news that I didn’t have to write in the sanction  packets up to do the screwup in the implementation 

 f the new sanction regulations. This really freed  me up to really clean house of my tons of alerts and I know I have. I have at least 35 not 

 ounting the ones that were put on my list today. Well after work I’m going to my appointment and had a very intense session. 

 he topic ended up being my self-defeating thoughts like me being

 a sponsor she says I’d be a good one and I I find it very hard to believe. That kind of stuff. Today was the Brett Kavanaugh hearing with Christine Blasey Fordthe woman that accused him of forcing himself on her. Her testimony was quite credible while Brett Kavanaugh acted like a complete smacked ass douche bag. Here’s a good example from the daily show

































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: