Sunday, September 23, 2018

Saturday, September 22: New iPhone and Movie In Bryn Maur

Well after decent night of sleep, I got up ready to try to hit the
men’s meeting. Instead I got a call that I need to meet a friend at 52nd St. So I got up and I made my own coffee. It was decent but a bit strong. I’ve been 

 ventually caught the market Frankfurt line 2 52nd St. in West 

 Philadelphia. I meant my friend took care of business and then took the 

train back into Center City. Once I did that I needed to eat something because the coffee I made with really really strong and my stomach was empty. Meanwhile I talked to Jenn and Donna for a moment. I went to the Indian store and got some frozen food for lunch. And I got some dinner food  from that Kababish. I 

 illed up my refrigerator and quickly changed into something a little warmer since it was going to be fairly cool in the evening. 
I had to rush to make the train on time. I took a cab and made it by about 30 seconds. I definitely had too much caffeine because I was getting all wired out because I thought 

 hat the movie starting at 6:15 PM which was the timer supposed to meet. Anyhow we saw a movie

 called the wife at 7:15 PM. Glenn Close was really intense in that movie.

 It was like a psycho thriller about really what intensity relationships can 

 e. It reminded me of another movie where the woman did the artwork in the man walked 
round saying he did the artwork it was those paintings with the huge eyes. I forgot the 
name of the movie. Anyhow if you versus hung 
 round outside and talked a bit and then I caught the train back home to Center City. After that I ate one of my Indian foods and talked on the phone a bit and crashed

No comments: