Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Wednesday, September 26: A Grueling yet Better Day

Well I got up and followed my instructions pretty well this morning. I 

 idn’t look at my phone when I did arrive pretty much on time for sunrise. Period I did actually share which was good. The woman was very
 enthusiastic 
& very intense. Her voice was very loud and carried very well. Her Sobriety he date is exactly one day before mine. I made sure I did compare her program of mine. I think y’all know what I mean. Anyhow I got to work early cause I caught the bus right away instead of going into Saxbys and drink coffee. I did 

 owever going to Saxbys and buy a fruit smoothie because I wanted it a group for coffee. I’m 

 ome and I can could be done with the coffee mess. I was told 3 tablespoons for every 6 cups and I’m

 gonna try to stick with it once my headache and all that 

 oes away. I think I have some very strong coffee. I think I need to get 

 ome nice week decaf that won’t like make my body explode. Well I got to work and there is the 

 sual conversations about babies and hair very important topic 

 hat one is talked about at work The show Nappily Ever After is a favorite

 at work!! This Slate writer really liked the empowerment of that hair a lot. There’s a lot of 

 symbolism and work like four hours or more to get the 

 air just so we’re just throwing away again stuff. Well I’ve been caught up in my own discomfort mentally and

 physically, the Brett Kavanaugh supreme court hearings ramble lawn. He’s been  accused of sexually assaulting at least 3 women that we know

 of. This article from Slate is titled Kavanaugh Asserts Innocence in Judiciary Committee Testimony, Acknowledges “Sometimes I Had Too Many” Beers. Maybe 

 hey may need some help but he’s been enabled for most of his life anyway so that’s not gonna change. Well I did get 2/3 of that
diotic repor

t done for the sanctions and then I went towards my appointment but remembered that my appointment is not till tomorrow Thursday. I then went to the clubhouse 

 n Fairmount is pretty crowded there was a speaker she reminded me of David Bowie in there with Mr. self-confidence and other than that was fine. I went home went to CVS literally just said 19th that’s the worst



No comments: